Magnetic clamps in the formwork – the latest technology that allows you to work effectively
Formwork is a structure that is used to form reinforced concrete elements. It consists of metal or wood elements that are fixed to each other to create the desired shape and shuttering magnets. When the concrete hardens, the formwork is removed and the element is ready.
However, the installation and dismantling of formwork is a very time-consuming and technically complex process that can take a lot of time and effort. This is where shuttering magnets from LITEC come in handy.
Shuttering magnets are strong magnets in the metal box and used to fix formwork to metal surfaces. They make it quick and easy to set up the formwork and remove it after the concrete has hardened. This greatly speeds up the production process and reduces labor costs.
The use of LITEC shuttering magnets in the formwork has several advantages:
- Reduction of time for installation and dismantling of formwork. Shuttering magnets LITEC allow you to quickly and easily install the formwork on metal surfaces, which reduces the time for installation and dismantling.
- Simplification of the process of installation and dismantling of formwork. Shuttering magnets LITEC are easy to use and do not require additional tools for installation.
- Saving resources. The use of Shuttering magnets LITEC in the formwork reduces the amount of labor required to install the formwork, which in turn reduces production costs.
- Increase in productivity. The use of Shuttering magnets LITEC allows to reduce the time for mounting and dismantling the formwork, which in turn increases the productivity of the production process, increasing the number of elements that can be produced in a certain period of time.
- Reducing the risk of damage to the concrete surface. Shuttering magnets LITEC fix the formwork to metal surfaces, which avoids damage to the concrete surface during the installation and dismantling of the formwork.
- Reducing the chance of injury to workers. Shuttering magnets LITEC eliminate the need to work at height and the use of complex equipment for setting up and dismantling the formwork, which reduces the risk of injury to workers.
Despite all the advantages of magnetic retainers in the formwork, there are some disadvantages. For example, they may not be suitable for certain types of structures that require formwork with unusually large heights.
However, shuttering magnets LITEC are increasingly used in the production of reinforced concrete structures due to their many advantages. They can significantly reduce production time and costs, improve worker productivity and safety, and reduce the risk of damage to the concrete surface. If you are in the production of reinforced concrete structures, be sure to consider using magnetic retainers in the formwork.
- Magnets and magnetic formwork for concrete products
- Magnetic formwork clamps are an innovative solution